Last Updated on
Million dollar seminars on health benefits of exercise couldn’t achieve what Pokemon Go achieved in a very short span of time. This latest marvel developed by Niantic, Inc. makes you discover Pokemons on planet earth. Pokemons could be found in your bathroom in your bedrooms in your neighborhood or at some far locality. All you have to do is to reach the place where Pokemon is available and throw the Poke ball at it to capture. Evolve your Pokemon by catching many of the same kind.
As you progress through the game your level will be beefed up and you will be able to catch more powerful Pokemons. Hatch Pokemon eggs, you gathered from PokeStops, based on the miles you walk. The more you walk the faster eggs will hatch. God, health couldn’t make me get up and walk!
Anyways, Niantic recently released an update Pokémon GO 0.53.1 APK. The update brings good news for Apple users, they will now be able to watch eggs obtained from PokeStops on their Apple Watches. Also, some minor fixes are applied to distance tracking to account for better GPS drift along with some minor text fixes.
One thing we must say with heavy heart that game is not available worldwide, so there is 95% chance that you will not be able to download it from Google PlayStore directly. But don’t worry we got you covered. Just follow our guide to download and install Pokémon GO 0.53.1 APK for Android.
How to download and install Pokémon GO 0.53.1 APK on Android Device:
- Download Pokémon GO 0.53.1 APKfor Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go toSetting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run and catch Pokémons