Last Updated on
KingRoot is a very powerful tool which allows you to root your Android device with just one-click. The tool is developed by KingRoot Studio. The developers took the all the pain and produced KingRoot so you could root your Android device and unlock its true potential. There are many guides available on the internet about rooting and most of them work but those procedures involve Custom Recoveries like TWRP and CWM. With KingRoot you can skip the hassle of installing Custom Recovery as its totally not required.
KingRoot works with the vast variety of Android devices ranging from your all time favorite Samsung Galaxy S6 to the elegant Sony Xperia Z3 to the phones manufactured by Google/Nexus, HTC, ZTE, LG and Huawei. Your device must be running on Android 2.x -7.x. Click here for complete list of supported devices. Before proceeding check if your device is available on the list.
KingRoot deploys root strategy from cloud according to your ROM information so it’s essential that you keep your device connected to the internet during the root process. KingRoot app is also capable of closing your Sony_RIC perfectly and moreover, it will not let your Samsung Knox fall apart.
The developers have just released KingRoot 5.0.3 with some minor fixes. In this guide, we will tell you how to download KingRoot 5.0.3 APK for Android and we will also you guide you How to root Android Device with KingRoot.
How to download and install KingRoot 5.0.3 APK for Android
- Download KingRoot 5.0.3 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- Installation is completed.
How to Root Any Android Device with KingRoot – without PC
- Now open the KingRoot app from your app drawer.
- If your device is supported you will see Try to Root on the launch screen.
- Tap Try to Root to initiate the root process.
- A success message will appear on the screen if the root process was successful.
That’s it! Your Android is rooted successfully. However If for some reason you want to un-root your device. Please click here to find some interesting and easy methods to unroot your Android device.