Last Updated on
Sony is known for its awesome Xperia devices. It was one of the very first companies to introduce waterproof mobile devices. Sony Xperia also has a very decent user base, not as big as Samsung or Apple, and they have some really cool first-party applications available on the Google Play Store. These Apps can only be installed on Sony Xperia Devices. However, an XDA Senior Member Zenith has developed a mod which tricks Google Play Store into detecting any of your Android Device as Sonly Xperia Device. Sony Apps Enabler is a flashable zip mod that adds some Sony-specific framework files to your device. Now you can install all Sony Xperia Apps on any Android Device.
So, if you are ready to install Sony apps on any Android device then follow below guide and trick Google Play Store with Sony Apps Enabler.
- Your device must be rooted and TWRP must be installed.
How to Install Sony Apps Enabler – Run Sony Apps on any Android Device
- Download Sony Apps Enabler from above link.
- Now connect your device to the computer via USB Cable.
- Move downloaded Sony Apps Enabler zip to the root folder of your Internal Storage or SD Card.
- Now turn off your device and boot into custom recovery (TWRP) mode.
- Tap on Install from the main menu and locate the Sony Apps Enabler Zip.
- Once located, select it and do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of the screen to begin the installation process.
- After installation is completed head back to the main menu and reboot the device.
- After your device is rebooted, Clear Playstore’s data.
- Now reboot again and install your favorites Sony Apps on any Android Device.
Google Play store Links to your favorite Sony Apps:
- Xperia™ Keyboard
- Xperia™ Calendar
- Other apps from Sony Mobile Communications