Last Updated on
Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ is out in all its glory and people are loving the Infinity Display. Though the launch didn’t go as smooth as Samsung would have wanted. Galaxy S8 faced red tint and DQA Keeps Stopping issue early in its life. Apart from these issues, there is a cold war going on between Samsung and Developers. The developers found a way to Remap Bixby button but this capability was axed by Samsung recently by a small OTA update. However, yesterday an app named BIXREMAP developed by Dave Bennett. This app again enabled users to Remap Bixby Button after April Security Patch.
Another app Custom Bixby Button (S8 / S8+) 1.2 has just surfaced the internet. The purpose of the app is simple: Remap the Bixby Button. This app requires Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ and won’t work on any other phone. This app works even after April Security patch and allows you to customize the Bixby button. Custom Bixby Button works without going through the initial Bixby Setup. With Custom Bixby Button you can make Bixby Open Apps, Shortcuts and so much more.
So, if you want to Customize your Bixby Button then follow our tutorial on How to Install Custom Bixby Button (S8/S8+) 1.2 APK. This will only work for Galaxy S8/S8+ and not meant to be installed on any other Android Device.
How to Install Custom Bixby Button (S8/S8+) 1.2 APK on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
- Download Custom Bixby Button (S8/S8+) 1.2 APK
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run Custom Bixby Button (S8/S8+)