Last Updated on
KingRoot has received another update today. The latest KingRoot 5.1.2 comes with many bug fixes and new features. You can download latest KingRoot 5.1.2 APK from this post. Moreover, KingRoot 5.1.2 is more stable and supports a long list of Android smartphones. KingRoot is a root tool for all those lazy users, like me, who want to get root access with just a click. This amazing rooting application supports all Android versions and it’s made for all non-techy Android users. KingRoot will not trip Samsung KNOX and have the ability to close Sony_RIC perfectly. Also, the app features on-click solution for unrooting an Android device. Also, do check out these methods to unroot Android Phone.
Rooting an Android device gives you access to some amazing features and functionalities. Therefore, If you are an Android user and want to root your Android device then it’s time to download latest KingRoot 5.1.2 APK on your Android device. Here is how you can install the latest KingRoot 5.1.2 APK on your device.
How to Download Latest KingRoot 5.1.2 APK on Android Device:
- Download KingRoot 5.0.3 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run KingRoot and root your Android device.
That’s it. The latest KingRoot is now installed on your device. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.