Last Updated on
In this Android Tutorial we will tell you How to add a call record button to Huawei P10 Plus easily. Huawei P10 Plus is Huawei’s latest flagship phone with a 5.1-inch touchscreen display, Kirin 960 processor, an 8 MP front camera and the rear camera of 20MP monochrome sensor + 12MP RGB sensor. This phone is a keeper for your daily usage, but P10 Plus and all the Android phones available in the market lack a feature of call recording. Though there are thousands of applications available on Google Play Store which claims to do this, all of them lack total integration with UI.
Therefore, a senior XDA member Blackball has developed a mod which perfectly adds a call record button to Huawei P10 Plus. With this mod, you can start recording a call on Huawei P10 Plus when you in the middle of it. You can also turn on “Automatically record calls” options, so your Huawei P10 Plus will record all ongoing calls. You might not need this feature all the times, but sometimes situations arise where you need to record a call on your Huawei P10 Plus. Anyhow, before recording a call please make sure that you are well aware of your local laws regarding call recording. This could be a serious offense in some parts of the world.
So, if you want to record a call on Huawei P10 Plus then carefully follow our below guide on How to add a call record button to Huawei P10 Plus.
- Your device must be rooted and TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Download and install Huawei P10 Plus USB Drivers on your Windows PC or Mac.
- Make sure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your Android Device. You can enable USB Debugging by going to Settings > Developer Options.
- The device should be charged up to 70% to avoid any unexpected shutdowns. This is very important; any shutdown during the process can damage your device permanently.
How To Add a Call Record Button To Huawei P10 Plus
- Download P10_Callrecorder.zip for Huawei P10 Plus.
- Connect your P10 Plus to the computer via USB cable.
- Copy/Paste P10_Callrecorder.zip. Make sure to place files on the root of SD Card and not in any folder.
- Then turn off your device and disconnect the USB Cable.
- Now get into recovery mode. Turn On the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up, Volume Down and Power Button at the same time.
- Now go back the main menu of recovery and tap on Install. Then select P10_Callrecorder.zip from storage and Swipe to initiate the installation.
- That’s it! Now simply navigate to Recovery Mode Main Screen and select “Reboot System Now”.
This is how to add a call record button to Huawei P10 Plus. Now you call start recording a call with just a single tap.