Last Updated on
Smartphones users spend a good amount of time viewing and sharing pictures via gallery app. QuickPic was one of the best alternatives to the Google Photos or any other cloud-based solutions. Unfortunately, QuickPic was sold to a known adware company and ever since there’s been a need for light and fast third party gallery app on Android. If you ever used Motorola device, then you must know that how fast and lightweight it’s gallery app is. It weighs mere 22 megabytes and is extremely fast when it comes to loading the app and then pictures in it.
A developer, TigerCourage, came to the rescue and ported Motorola’s latest gallery app to work on almost all Android devices. The app has a very material design which allows quick access to your pictures which means you get to view your pictures in a jiffy. In this Android Tutorial, we will tell you How To Install Motorola’s Gallery App on Any Android Device. Since this app is not available on Google Play Store so you need to download latest Motorola Gallery APK and install it on any Android Device.
So, if you were searching for lightweight and fast third-party gallery app then your search is over. Go ahead and follow our guide How to install Motorola’s Gallery App on Any Android Device. From below guide, you will also get a high-speed link to download latest Motorola Gallery APK.
How To Install Motorola’s Gallery App on Any Android Device
This APK should work on any device running on Marshmallow or higher.
- Download Latest Motorola Gallery APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, your stock gallery app will be switched with new and fast Motorola’s Gallery App.
As soon as you open the gallery app, you will notice that the pictures take almost all the screen space leaving no white spaces. This gives a really nice look to the gallery. Now you can install Motorola’s Gallery App on Samsung, LG, Huawei etc.