Last Updated on
Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700 (2015) gets an update from Resurrection Remix, now you can install Resurrection Remix based on Android 7.1.2 on Galaxy J7 SM-J700 (2015). The device came with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and was not upgradable to Android Nougat. But thanks to the awesome team of Resurrection Remix, you can now install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J7 SM-J700 (2015) via Resurrection Remix Custom ROM. By installing this ROM you will be able to taste the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J7 and also it will speed up your device. Since the Custom ROMs provided by Resurrection Remix is extremely fast and free of any type of bloatware.
By following our guide on How to Install Resurrection Remix Android 7.1.2 Nougat Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700 (2015), you will be able to enjoy the latest Android Nougat flavor on Galaxy J7. This latest custom ROM by Resurrection Remix is very stable and will give a unique power to your Galaxy J7. Customs ROMs give you the power to modify it as per your liking, and Resurrection Remix Custom ROMs are highly modifiable. Therefore, you will enjoy playing with Resurrection Remix Android 7.1.2 Nougat Custom ROM on your Galaxy J7. All official Android 7.1.2 Nougat features are available in this Custom ROM along with many other awesome aftermarket features.
So, if you are ready to Install Resurrection Remix Android 7.1.2 Nougat Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700 (2015) then follow our guide carefully.
However before proceeding please take note that this guide is only meant to be used on Galaxy J7 SM-J700 (2015).
ANDROIDTUTORIAL.NET WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF DAMAGE. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Your device must be rooted and ClockworkMod recovery must be installed.
- Before proceeding any further backup all your important data like Emails, Messages, Personal Photos, and Videos.
- Download Galaxy J7 USB drivers on your Windows PC or Mac.
- Make sure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your Android Device. You can enable USB Debugging by going to Settings > Developer Options.
- The device should be charged up to 70% to avoid any unexpected shutdowns. This is very important, any shutdown during the process can damage your device permanently.
- Download Resurrection Remix Android 7.1.2 Nougat Custom ROM for Galaxy J7
- Download GAPPS for Galaxy J7
How to Install Resurrection Remix Android 7.1.2 Nougat Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700 (2015)
We have tried to keep to very simple, for that reason we have put the guide step by step. You just need to follow every step carefully.
- Download Resurrection Remix Android 7.1.2 Nougat Custom ROM and GAPPS for Galaxy J7 on your computer.
- Connect your Galaxy J7 with your computer using USB cable.
- Copy/Paste Android 7.1.2 Custom ROM.zip and Gapps.zip files to your SD Card. Make sure to place files on the root of SD Card and not in any folder.
- Then turn off your device and disconnect the USB Cable.
- Now get into recovery mode. Turn On the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power Buttons together.
- Then in recovery mode perform a full data wipe by selecting wipe Data/factory reset. Use volume rockers for navigation and power button for option selection.
- Now, go to Advanced Option and clear the cache by selecting wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache.
- After performing Step 6 and 7, navigate back to the main recovery mode screen and select install zip from SD card.
- Now choose Android 7.1.2 Custom ROM zip file, which you copied to your SD Card, and start the installation process.
- Repeat the same process for installing GAPPS after you are done with Step 9.
- That’s it! Now simply navigate to Recovery Mode Main Screen and select “Reboot System Now”. First boot can take up to five minutes.
You have successfully installed Resurrection Remix Android 7.1.2 Nougat Custom ROM on your Galaxy J7 SM-J700 (2015).