Last Updated on
Facebook is one of the most popular social networking websites on the internet. Facebook also has apps for both Android and iOS platforms. Billions of people use Facebook on daily basis. It has become the essential part of our life. Facebook allows you to connect with your friends and family and it also gives the perfect sense of connectivity. Recently, people started reporting about unfortunately Facebook has stopped error. This is a very irritating error which crashes your app randomly. Sometimes, this error can be fixed by simple re-installation of App. But the error pops up again after some time. Fortunately, we know how to fix unfortunately Facebook has stopped error.
Simple follow below steps and hopefully you won’t see that annoying unfortunately Facebook has stopped error.
How to Fix Unfortunately Facebook has Stopped Error – 2017
- Go to Settings of your Android device.
- Tap on Application Manager and look for the Messenger app.
- Once found, Tap on it and on the next screen you will see two buttons.
- Now tap on Clear Cache and Clear Data.
- Once cleared, restart the device.
- Once the device is back online, run the Messenger again.
That’s it. You have successfully fixed Unfortunately Facebook has stopped error on your Android device. If you have any questions or stuck at any point do let us know in the comments.