Last Updated on
The China mobile manufacturer Huawei mobiles launched a new mid-range smartphone this year which comes with some amazing specifications. Huawei Honor 9 comes with Android 7.0 out of the box and according to the sources the device will be upgradable to Android 8.0. The one thing I really love about Honor 9 is its dual camera capability and internal storage. The device comes with 4 or 6 GB of RAM and 64 and 128 GB variant. The Huawei Honor 9 has a great development support and we have seen some amazing custom ROMs and mods developed specially for this device and in order to install third party ROMs and mods on Huawei Honor 9 you need to root your device. Recently, we have found one of the best rooting method for Huawei Honor 9 and it’s through SuperSU.
Through SuperSU, you can easily root your device even though you are a new Android user. The process is pretty simple and will hardly take 3-5 minutes to complete. So, if you are interested and want to root Huawei Honor 9 through SuperSU then follow the steps.
- Make sure, you have taken backup of all your important data including photos and videos.
- Your device should have more than 60 percent battery.
- Huawei Honor 9 should be unlocked.
How to Root Honor 9 with SuperSU:
- Download SuperSU for Huawei Honor 9 and place the file on your desktop.
- Now connect your Honor 9 to PC using USB cable.
- Now, transfer the downloaded file in your device.
- Now, restart the device and boot into recovery mode.
- When in the recovery mode, tap on “install” and load the SuperSU package.
- Now, swipe and start the installation process.
- Once completed, navigate to the main menu of recovery and reboot the device.
That’s it. You have successfully rooted Honor 9 through SuperSU. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.