Last Updated on
Google has been the most popular navigation app for a long time. There are many navigation apps available for Android and iOS but nothing beats the accuracy and quality of Google Maps. The search and software giant just announced the lighter version of Google Maps called Google Maps Go. You must have got the idea by the name that this lighter is specifically designed for Android Go, the Android 8.1 Oreo version specially designed for low-end devices. Moreover, it works perfectly on not so perfect internet connection. It’s developed to perform flawlessly on less stable internet speeds. Therefore, if you are using a low-end device with not so fast internet connection then without any hesitation download Google Maps Go 81 APK for Android Go. Below are some of the salient features of Google Maps Go.
Google Maps Go Features
- Tap for quick directions and map details
- Get there faster with real-time traffic information
- Take the bus or train with live city public transport timetables
- Explore the streets with walking directions
- Discover places and explore new places
- Search and find local restaurants, businesses and other nearby places
- Decide on the best places to go with reviews, ratings and pictures of food
- Find the phone number and address of a place
- Save places you want to or visit often, and quickly find them later from your mobile
- Available in 70+ languages
- Comprehensive, accurate maps in 200 countries and territories
- Public transport information for nearly 7,000 agencies, more than 3.8 million stations and 20,000 towns/cities
- Detailed business information for over 100 million places
Download Google Maps Go 81 APK
- Download Google Maps Go 81 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run Google Maps Go.