In this Android Tutorial, we will tell how to download and install Android Oreo Beta on Nokia 6. This is not a stable release, therefore, you should expect bugs which will, of course, be removed in the stable release of Android 8.0 Oreo for Nokia 6. Before 2017 nobody had an idea that Nokia will come back to the market with such a punch. HMD, the parent company of Nokia now is releasing excellent Nokia phones one after another in all ranges. We have entry level Nokia 2 and then we have a flagship Nokia 8. All the Nokia phones come with Android Nougat out of the box since it was the latest OS at the time when Nokia started launching its Android-based phones.
Nokia has is giving special attention to the software updates. Nokia 8 is already updated to Android Oreo, Nokia 2 is supposed to receive Android 8.1 Oreo and Nokia 6 is ready to receive Android Oreo Beta update. Therefore, if you are ready to download and install Android Oreo Beta on Nokia 6 then follow the below guide with care. Android Oreo Beta on Nokia 6 has a build number (V5.140) which is based on Android 8.0 Oreo. Also, this OTA update comes with a download size of 1799.3MB.
How to Download and Install Android Oreo Beta on Nokia 6
- First of all, visit Nokia Beta Labs website and enroll your Nokia 6 for the Android Oreo Beta Update.
- Once the website is loaded, click on ‘Sign in to get started’.
- On the next page, you will be asked to ‘Agree’ to a couple of Agreements. Agree with them and complete the signing up process.
- Next, you will see a page where they will ask for your device’s IMEI-code and Network Operator
- Fill in the correct details, check the box in front of ‘I agree to the beta software license terms’, and then click on ‘Register for beta labs’.
- Once you click on Register button, you will receive a confirmation message and then your smartphone will receive an OTA update.
- Now download and install Android Oreo Beta on Nokia 6.
Please let us know how was the Android Oreo beta.