Today we are going to tell you how to install GravityBox Xposed Module on Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo. For a long time development of Xposed was on halt. Xposed Framework for Android Nougat was released just before the launch of Android 8.0 Oreo. However, now we have Xposed Framework for Android 8.0 Oreo and Android 8.1 Oreo and a lot of Xposed Modules are being released for Oreo Users. Most of the Xposed modules support Android Oreo, however, there are few exceptions like GravityBox. This module didn’t support Android Oreo out of the box but thanks to the XDA Developer C3C076 you can now install Gravity Box Xposed Module on Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo.
- Lock screen tweaks.
- QuickSettings tile management with additional tiles.
- Statusbar tweaks.
- Navigation bar tweaks.
- Pie controls.
- Power tweaks.
- Display tweaks.
- Phone tweaks.
- Media tweaks.
- Hardware/navigation key actions.
- GravityBox Actions – interface for 3rd party apps.
- Notification control (per-app notification LED/sounds/vibrations).
- Fingerprint launcher
You can customize your Android system in thousands of ways, only your imagination could hold you back. So, if you are ready to install GravityBox Xposed Module on Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo then first you need to install Xposed v90 for Oreo. Once it’s installed, follow the guide on how to install GravityBox Xposed Module on Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo.
How to Install GravityBox Xposed Module on Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo
- Download GravityBox v8.0.0 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process.
- After completion, launch the Xposed Installer App.
- Go to modules section and enable the GravityBox Module.
- Reboot Device.
That’s it! GravityBox is installed on your device running Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo.