Last Updated on
VLC has been ruling our PCs for more than a decade now. Every Windows version comes with a built-in Windows Media Player, but nobody uses it. The VLC was also available for Android devices for quite a time but it couldn’t replace the might of MX Player. This, MX Player, is the unparalleled king of media players on Android devices. Anyhow, the tables are turned with the release of VLC 3.0. You can download VLC 3.0 APK for Android from this article. VLC 3.0 has proved itself to be the best media players for Android devices. The latest version 3.0 of VLC supports Chromecast, VLC can cast any video file onto your Chromecast. It also has a feature called PiP (Picture in Picture Mode). The PiP feature will only work with Android Oreo though.
There are 100s of music players available at the Google Play Store and there are some really good ones as well. However, if I tell you that VLC 3.0 Media Player can also be used as a Music Player; would you give it a try as a full-time music player on your Android Phone?
VLC is my love for over a decade now. No other Media Player has ever taken place in my PC and now its time to give some space to VLC in my phone as well.
Download VLC 3.0 APK for Android
- Download VLC 3.0 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run VLC Media Player.