Playerunknow’s Battlegrounds, also known as PUBG, was undoubtedly the most hyped game title of 2017. The game made record sales on PC and Xbox One. After the huge success on PC and Xbox One, PUBG is finally released for smartphones in China region. Unfortunately, PUBG for Android and iOS is only available in China region at the moment and nobody knows when will it be released for players outside of China. However, if you really want to experience PUBG on iOS, then keep on reading this article. As in this Tutorial, we will tell you how to install PUBG mobile on iOS in any country. After following our step by step guide, you would be able to experience the most wanted game on your iOS device. This method works on both iPhone and iPad.
To play the PUBG on iOS in any country, you would need a QQ account. You can create a QQ account by following the link here.
How to Install PUBG Mobile on iOS In Any Country
- First of all, you need to change the region of your iPhone/iPad to China. To do so, go to Settings >> General >> Language & Region >> here change the region to China.
- Next up, head over to Settings >> iTunes & App Store.
- Now Tap on your Apple ID and then tap on “View Apple ID”. Now, change the region of your App Store to “China”.
- You would require to enter your address and phone number for China. In most cases, there wouldn’t be any genuine address or phone number. Therefore, to create one follow the link here.
- Now that you have provided the Address and Phone Number. Open App Store and search for “PUBG”. You would get to choose from PUBG: Army Attack (Arcade style gameplay with naval battles) and PUBG: Exhilarating Battlefield (Mirror of the original game available on PC). The choice is yours.
- Once you are done installing the game, simply log in with your QQ ID, and you’re good to go.
That’s it! Now you know how to install PUBG on iOS in Any Country.