Do we already have a Fortnite alternative in town? NetEase has released FortCraft in haste to beat Epic’s Fortnite. The Fortnite gained so much popularity because of its craft feature where you get to build structures on-the-fly. NetEase has included the same feature in FortCraft along with other awesome features. You can download FortCraft APK for Android from our website. However, if you want to play FortCraft on PC then you are in right place, because in this Android tutorial we are going to tell you how to download FortCraft for PC and MAC.
The game takes place on a huge 16 million m² map with the fully destructible environment. The game has awesome graphics and it thoroughly deserves to be played on bigger screens. That’s why we are bringing you the guide on how to download FortCraft for PC and MAC.
We have tested FortCraft on PC running on Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and MAC OS X and it worked flawlessly without any issues. If you love Battle Royale games and want to play FortCraft on PC then follow our guide.
How to Download FortCraft for PC and MAC
- Download FortCraft APK.
- Download and Install Bluestacks on your PC or MAC.
- Once you have installed BlueStacks, double-click the downloaded APK.
- The FortCraft APK will be installed using BlueStacks.
- Once the installation is completed, open BlueStacks and locate the recently installed game.
- Now click on the game icon and start playing your favorite game.
That’s it. You have successfully installed FortCraft for PC. You can also try using the Nox Player if you face any issue with Bluestacks. If you have any questions, do let us know in the comments.