Last Updated on
Google is bringing in a very subtle change in Pixel 3 Launcher which might not even be noticeable at first glance. However, the change is change and users love the change. We are going to have a redesigned Google Search Bar in Pixel 3 Launcher. The good news is that you can already have Pixel 3 Google Search Bar on any Android device by installing new Rootless Pixel 2 Launcher APK. The current Google Search Bar design is an elongated pill-shape with the Google and MIC icons on opposite ends. In the latest design, there is a break which separates the MIC icon. That’s pretty much the change.
We know that most of you might not be interested in installing the new Rootless Pixel 2 Launcher APK just to have the Pixel 3 Launcher Google Search Bar. But some of you out there would want to make your phone look like the Pixel 3 before it even exists. Therefore, if you want to have a look and feel of Pixel 3 then download new Rootless Pixel 2 Launcher APK and install it on any Android device with Android 7.0+.
How to Get Pixel 3 Google Search Bar on Any Android Device
- Download New Rootless Pixel 2 Launcher APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- Once installed, head into the launcher settings to enable the new style.