Last Updated on
Huawei P20 Pro arguably has the best camera at this moment in a smartphone. It easily gives Google Pixel 2’s Camera Setup run for its money. Huawei P20 Pro is shipped with three camera lenses installed at the back, which means the device is bound to take stunning shots. And believe us, the device utilizes all three camera sensors to take breathtaking photos. By default, the phone comes with such configuration which allows you to click photos at 10MP resolution. The obvious reason for restricting the photos at 10MP by default is to save the space. Anything above 10MP resolution would take a lot of space, however, if you own P20 Pro then it would be criminal not to try its 40MP shot. However, as mentioned above, by default you are only able to click photos in 10MP resolution. In this Android Tutorial, we will tell you How to take photos in 40MP resolution on Huawei P20 Pro.
The Setting to start taking photos in 40MP resolution is within the stock camera app, therefore, there is no need of mods or rooting in order to unleash the capability of capturing your precious moments in 40MP Resolution. You just need to enable it manually and we have explained it in the below the tutorial. So, go on and follow the steps in order to enable the 40MP mode on Huawei P20 Pro.
How to Take Photos in 40MP Resolution on Huawei P20 Pro
- Launch the stock camera app on your Huawei P20 Pro.
- Now, if you are not in the Photo Mode, slide the dial above the shutter button to bring on the photo mode on screen.
- Once you are in Photo Mode, tap on the Gear Icon present at the top right corner of the screen to open up the Settings Menu.
- From the menu, tap on the Resolution option and set it to 40MP. (By default, it is set to 10MP).
- There you go! Now enjoy taking photos in 40MP Resolution on your Huawei P20 Pro.
Keep an eye on your device storage, as the images taken in such resolution are going to eat up your memory pretty quickly.