Contacts app is probably the most used and important on the phone. Often Contacts apps are cluttered and not very convenient to use. However, the things have changed with Google Contacts 3.0 in Android Pie. Even before the famous Gesture Navigation update, you are going to notice the all revamped Google Contacts 3.0. The whole UI of Android Pie is based on the latest Material Theme Guidelines, which means Google is definitely going to change the UI of its app to conform to the Material Theme Guidelines. You can download Google Contacts 3.0 APK for Android from this article.
Google Contacts 3.0 gets rid of the top colored action bar to make more room for the white-colored UI. Google Sans font is used across the contacts app. Most icons have been swapped for outlined ones, and floating buttons were also changed. It was a UI intensive update, means after updating Google Contacts 3.0 will give you a completely new look. However, functionality wise not much has been changed since the search giant is more focused on making its apps compliant with Material Theme Guidelines.
So, if you want to update your Google Contacts app and enjoy the material design than go on and download Google Contacts 3.0 APK for Android and install it right now.
Download Google Contacts 3.0 APK for Android
There are different variants of Google Contacts 3.0 APK. Therefore, it’s necessary to determine which one is suitable for you. Before, going to download page visit our guide on How to Check your Android Phone’s DPI and CPU Architecture.
- Download Google Contacts 3.0 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, launch the latest Google Contacts 3.0 app with material design.