Last Updated on
You must be living under the rock to not know that Samsung has already unveiled Galaxy Note 9 at its Unpacked event this year. We also reported that Fortnite for Android will remain exclusive to Galaxy Note 9 for some time, maybe a month or some has been reporting the exclusivity to remain for three months. However, it was a bold move by Epic to allow such exclusivity. They knew that Fortnite for Android would be the biggest news for Android gaming industry in 2018, but still, they chose to go exclusive. But not to my surprise, the exclusivity didn’t stay long. An XDA developer Quinny899 has managed to mod the Fortnite APK to work with any Android device. Therefore, you can play Fortnite on any Android device with the help of this modded Fortnite APK.
It’s worth mentioning here that this modded APK doesn’t bring any cheats or methods that allow you to cheat. It’s simply modded to work with any Android device which is not included in Epic Beta Program for Fortnite for Android. Yes, there is a list of devices which supports Fortnite Android Beta.
List of devices which supports Fortnite Android Beta
- Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge, S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S,
- Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
If your device is not included in the above list then you should go on install this Fortnite Android APK which is modded to work on any Android device. However, before proceeding further read the warning written below.
WARNING: Since it’s a modded APK, it means it’s signed by Quinny899 and not EPIC Games. The point of concern is that EPIC games will eventually know that you running a modded APK and not the original one. And this could get your account suspended. If you want to Play Fortnite on any Android device, then we suggest that you create a separate account for this adventure. Don’t compromise your main account since Fortnite on Android will not be using the Google Play Store, and thus Google Play Games, an Epic account is your only way to access your game.
Have you arranged your throwaway account? Good, now let’s Install and Play Fortnite on Any Android Device.
Requirement: Your device must have an ARM64 architecture. In simple words, it should support the 64-bit architecture.
How to Install and Play Fortnite on Any Android Device
- Download Fortnite APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run Fortnite Mobile.