Last Updated on
You can download Galaxy Note 9 USB Drivers for Windows and MAC from this article. If you have already purchased your Note 9 then the next thing you would need is Galaxy Note 9 USB Drivers. Samsung recently released Galaxy Note 9 in its premium Note series and it comes with MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) drivers on board. However, sometimes things don’t go as planned and you need to download the drivers manually. If you ever get stuck in such a position, you can always download USB Drivers for different handsets from our website. Anyhow, this specific post is for Galaxy Note 9 USB Drivers for PC and MAC.
Moreover, if you are into rooting devices, flashing custom ROMs, Mods, Tweaks, and development, then you must manually install Galaxy Note 9 USB Drivers on both PC and MAC. Therefore, it’s really important that you have the right USB Drivers installed on your PC and MAC. Now, keep on reading as below we will also tell you How to Install Galaxy Note 9 USB Drivers on PC and MAC.
Download Galaxy Note 9 USB Drivers for Windows:
How to Install Galaxy Note 9 USB Drivers on PC:
- First of all, download Samsung USB Drivers for Windows from the above link.
- Extract the zip file.
- Go to the extracted folder, right click on the inf> Install.
- After the installation is completed, restart your device.
- That’s all. Now connect your Galaxy Note 9 to the PC.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 USB Drivers for Mac:
To download and install Galaxy Note 9 USB Drivers for MAC first you need to Install Android File Transfer. With Android File Transfer you can transfer data between your MAC and Galaxy Note 9 in a jiffy.
How to Install Galaxy Note 9 USB Drivers on MAC:
- Download Android File Transfer on your MAC.
- Connect your Galaxy Note 9 using USB-C cable.
- Now, wait till your MAC recognizes your device.
- Tap on allow to start accessing your Galaxy Note 9 files.