Last Updated on
In this Android Tutorial, we are going to tell you How to track and locate stolen or lost Galaxy Note 9. There are a couple of methods through which you can easily trace your stolen or lost Galaxy Note 9. Some other methods are also available but these two are the best ones through you can locate your Galaxy Note 9. The Korean giant recently released this beast known as Galaxy Note 9. It’s the 8th one in premium Galaxy Note Series and probably the most expensive out of all. It costs nearly costs you $1000 to purchase this set. And if you somehow have lost it then it would be devastating for you. The purpose of this post is to help you find your lost Galaxy Note 9.
To be honest, we are sorry that you landed on this post. It means that either you have got your Galaxy Note 9 stolen or lost it for some reason. But don’t worry, we will try our best that you find your lost Galaxy Note 9.
There are two services known as Samsung’s Find My Mobile and Google’s Find My Mobile which get activated as soon as you set up your phone. When you first start your phone it asks you for a Samsung Account and Google Account. It’s always recommended to set up both the accounts, anyhow, if you haven’t setup Samsung Account on Galaxy Note 9 then you must have setup Google Account. Because without Google Account there isn’t much you can do with Android Mobile. Other than these accounts you need to have an active internet connection on your mobile. If there is no internet on your Galaxy Note 9 then you can forget about our guide as both Samsung’s Find My Mobile and Google’s Find My Mobile requires an Internet connection to function. And in last, we are assuming that you must have put on lock-screen protection, so no one would be able to turn off the internet or remove the Find My Mobile service.
Now let’s jump straight to the guide on How to track and locate stolen or lost Galaxy Note 9.
How to Track and Locate Stolen or Lost Galaxy Note 9
Find lost Galaxy Note 9 via Samsung Find my Mobile
- Open Samsung Find my Mobile webpage in the browser.
- Login to the Samsung Find my Mobile page using the Samsung Account which you have used on your lost Galaxy Note 9.
- You will see a map now which will show you the last and current location of your Galaxy Note 9. If the map is empty then click on “Switch Map”.
- Find my Mobile also gives you below three options.
- Ring my Device
- Lock my Device
- Wipe my Device
- Ring my device will definitely make your Device Ring. Lock my Device option will remotely your mobile screen. And in the last, with Wipe my Device option you can remotely wipe it to delete all your data.
Track Lost Galaxy Note 9 via Google Find my Mobile
- Open Google Find my Mobile webpage in your browser.
- Log in with the same Google account which you have used on your lost Galaxy Note 9.
- You will see a map on which Google will show you the location of your device.
- You will get three options here Ring, Lock, and Erase Device.
There is another way of finding your device via Google Search. Open Google Chrome and log in using your Google Account. Now simply open Google.com and in search bar type “Find my Device”, without quotes. Google will locate your device immediately and show its current location in the search results.
We hope that our guide helped you in retrieving your lost Galaxy Note 9.