Download Google Play Services 13.2.80 APK for Android from this article. This the latest version of GPS which is released on September 11, 2018. The Google Play Services is the most important service in the whole Android system. It’s responsible for keeping all the Google Apps in sync, if your Google Play Services stops working then you are doomed as all the Google Apps on your device will stop working. It’s recommended to keep it updated at all times to avoid errors in your most used and important apps. Google Play Services is responsible for authentication to your Google services, synchronizing contacts, and access to all the latest user privacy settings.
You can download the APK of Google Play Services 13.2.80 from this article and install it on your Android. The installation process of this APK is same as any other APK file. However, the tricky part is to determine which APK file is suitable for your Android device. The Google Play Services 13.2.80 APK has more than 36 variants and you have to choose the right one for your device. To choose the most suitable file you need to know about your Android Phone’s DPI and CPU Architecture.
Follow our guide on How to Check your Android Phone’s DPI and CPU Architecture to determine which variant of Google Play Services 13.2.80 APK is for you.
Now that you have all the necessary information, let’s proceed further and download the most suitable Google Play Services 13.2.80 APK for your Android Device.
Download Google Play Services 13.2.80 APK for Android
- Download Google Play Services 13.2.80 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, you will have the latest Google Play Services installed on your Android Device.