Last Updated on
In this Android tutorial, we are going to tell you How to Use Broadcom Multidownloader Flash Tool to flash stock Android Firmware on your Android phone. Broadcom Multidownloader is a small tool developed for Windows PC through which you can very easily flash stock firmware on your Broadcom device. Broadcom Multidownloader is available for Windows Computer only. It supports Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, and Windows 10. If you haven’t downloaded it already click here.
Let’s go ahead and see how to use Broadcom Multidownloader to flash the stock firmware on your Broadcom device.
Before you start, make sure your device is charged up to 60% to avoid any shutdowns during the flashing process.
How to Use Broadcom Multidownloader Flash Tool
- Download Broadcom Multidownloader Flash tool on your PC. And extract it where you could find it easily.
- Now open the extracted folder and then open Drivers Folder. Install Broadcom Multidownloader USB Drivers.
- Turn off your Android device and keep aside for the moment.
- Download the stock firmware for your device on your PC and extract it.
- Again go back to the extracted Broadcom Multidownloader folder and double click on MultiDownloader.exe to launch the tool.
- Once the tool is launched, click on Settings in the top left corner and then select Configuration.
- Here select the firmware folder which you downloaded and extracted in Step 4. After the folder is selected, click on Apply to continue.
- Now connect your Android Device to the PC. Make sure your device powered off. Press the Volume Up and Download together and connect the phone to the PC at the same time.
- If you have done it right then the Broadcom Multidownloader Flash tool will detect your device and show it. If it doesn’t detect, fret not. Turn off the device and try again.
- Click on Start button to start the flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will see OK Status.
- Close the Broadcom Multidownloader and disconnect your Broadcom device from the computer.
That’s it! Now you know how to use Broadcom Multidownloader flash tool.