Last Updated on
In this Android Tutorial, we are going to tell you How to Install Core GMS Packages on Huawei Chinese Phone in order to run Google Apps also known as GApps. China is one of the most populated countries in the world and nearly 74% of its population uses mobile phones. However, unfortunately, China has a very strict policy regarding data sharing, that’s why all the Google Apps and Services are banned in China. In fact, China has managed to ban social networking giants like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. Although people use it via proxies and other tricks, officially they are totally banned.
Same is the case with Google Apps and Google Services, even if you get to install them on your Huawei Chinese Phone. When you will try to open the app store it will give you an error “Install core GMS packages to use Google Play Store“. You can follow the guide given below to install Core GMS Packages on Huawei Chinese Phone in order to access the Google Play Store and get the benefits of Google Apps and Google Services. Also, keep this in mind — even if you leave China you still won’t be able to use the Google Apps and Google Services on the Chinese phone. This restriction is built-in the Chinese Firmware. So, if you have got the Chinese device it’s better that you follow our guide on how to install core GMS packages because leaving China isn’t going to help your cause.
Table of Contents
- Install Google Play Store on your Huawei Chinese Phone
- Follow this guide in order to identify the right version of Google Play Store for your device.
How to Install Core GMS Packages on Huawei Chinese Phone in order to Run Google Apps
- Download the core GMS package APK file from here on your Huawei Chinese Phone.
- Unzip it and install it on your Huawei Chinese phone.
- Once the GMS packages are installed your phone might ask you to update your google play store. If you are living in China you will need a VPN to update your Google Apps. Even after installing Core GMS packages on your Chinese phone, you might face some issues from time to time. So, it’s recommended to keep your Google Play Store and Services update.
That’s it! You can now use Google Play Store and Services on your Huawei Chinese Phone. If you liked our guide on how to install Core GMS Packages on Huawei Chinese Phone please drop a comment.