Last Updated on
In this Tutorial, we are going to tell you How to Fix Creative Destruction Client Error. Creative Destruction is an awesome battle royale game which is a little bit different other Battle Royale games. The first thing which makes Creative Destruction different from other games its the option for you to play the game in either first-person or third-person shooter mode.
The game is designed for those who like destruction, this a battle royale game in which you pit against the 100 players from all around the world. Every single player joins the battle with one thing in mind “Victory”. You will parachute onto a 4*4 km massive map with 13 different enchanted lands. Starting with only your Destructor in hand, you must survive a 100 player deathmatch. Once you get involved in the battle the first thing you should do is to equip yourself with the weapons in order to increase your chance of survival. The game has many different options and features which you can enjoy. But to this amazing game first, you need to run it on your PC. Many users face “Please fix the client and try again” error. In this tutorial, we are exactly doing to tell you how to fix Creative Destruction Client Error.
How to Fix Creative Destruction Client Error
- First of all, launch Run app on your PC.
- In Run type ‘Control Open’.
- In Control Panel click on ‘Uninstall Programs’ under the heading of ‘Programs’.
- The list of all the apps and programs installed on your PC will open. Look for Creative Destruction version 3.0.34. Select it and click on ‘Uninstall’.
- Once its uninstalled, open creative-destruction.com.
- Click on “Try the PC Version”. When prompted, click on “Download the Free Version”.
- Once the game exe file is downloaded, double-click it and follow the on-screen instruction to finish the installation.
Double-click the game icon to launch the game. That’s it! This is how you can fix Creative Destruction Client error.