In this Android Tutorial, we are going to tell you How to Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi A2. I had used Xiaomi Mi A1 and believe me it’s one of the finest devices which justifies its price-tag. Meaning, it gives complete value against the amount you have spent to buy it. Same is the case with Xiaomi Mi A2, the device holds a very decent hardware. It comes with a 5.99 inches screen having 1080 x 2160 pixels resolution. The device is powered by Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm) CPU and Adreno 512 GPU. It has internal storage of 128GB and comes with 6GB of RAM. It also has 32/64 GB variants which come with 4GB of RAM. The phone comes with Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box, since its an Android One phone, therefore, you can expect fast software updates on it.
It’s very important to learn how to hard reset your Android device. If you like to tinker with Operating System then you must learn how to hard reset Xiaomi Mi A2. Even if you don’t play with the software sometimes it becomes inevitable to hard reset your device. With a hard reset, or you can say Factory Reset, you can wipe all your data stored on your phone. It allows you to easily fix the performance issues, Get rid of signal problems, loop issues, rebooting problems and power problems. No matter what type of problem you are facing a hard reset is always there as a last resort.
Therefore, if you want to hard reset your Xiaomi Mi A2 then keep on reading as below are a couple of methods through which you can hard reset Xiaomi Mi A2.
How to Factory Reset/Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi A2
- Turn off your Xiaomi Mi A2.
- Now press and hold Volume Up and Power Buttons.
- Use Volume Rockers for Navigation and Power Button for selection.
- Choose Wipe & Reset from the list.
- On the next screen, select Wipe All Data.
- Once the process is finished, reboot your Xiaomi Mi A2.
- Launch Settings app on your device.
- Scroll down and Tap on Backup & Reset >> Factory Reset.
- Now select Reset Device.
- To Confirm Choose Erase everything.
That’s it! You can choose any method to hard reset Xiaomi Mi A2.