Last Updated on
Cloudflare launched its DNS service back in April 2018. At that time it was not launched for Android or iOS. But it didn’t stop people from using on Android, with the help of a CloudflareDNS4 Magisk Module it was possible to setup Cloudflare DNS 22.214.171.124 on Android device. Anyhow, the Google news is that now you don’t need any Magisk module to use Cloudflare DNS 126.96.36.199 on Android Device. San Francisco-based networking giant has released an App for Cloudflare 188.8.131.52 DNS for both Android and iOS. You can download Cloudflare DNS 184.108.40.206 APK for Android from this very post.
This DNS service by Cloudflare is not only much secure but also faster than the other DNS services like Google. Therefore, if you were searching for how to make browsing fast on Android, this Cloudflare DNS 220.127.116.11 APK is your answer. Download it and install right now on your device. The app is a one-button push to switch on and off again. Now, no tricks are required. Just Download Cloudflare DNS 18.104.22.168 APK and switch on the 22.214.171.124 DNS with a single-tap.
“We launched 126.96.36.199 to offer consumers everywhere a better choice for fast and private Internet browsing,” said Matthew Prince, Cloudflare chief executive said. “The 188.8.131.52 app makes it even easier for users to unlock fast and encrypted DNS on their phones.”
The app is available to download from Google Play Store for free. However, if you want to download the APK and side-load it on your Android device then keep on reading.
Download Cloudflare DNS 184.108.40.206 APK for Android
- Download Cloudflare DNS 220.127.116.11 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run the app and enjoy secure and blazing fast internet on your Android Device.