Last Updated on
In this Android Tutorial, we are going to tell you How to Take Screenshots on Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10E. Taking a screenshot on our mobile is a task which is used by almost every user on daily basis. Now with all the palm gestures available in modern devices, there is more than one way of taking a screenshot. Back in the days, only hard buttons were used to take screenshots but now it’s possible to take screenshots with palm gestures as well. You can also take scrolling screenshots on Galaxy S10 which means if there’s more to capture than what’s already showing on the screen you can do it by taking scrolling screenshot on Galaxy S10.
If you have used Samsung Galaxy Device lately then you will notice that taking a screenshot on Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10E isn’t much different. Anyhow, there’s always small variations in ways of doing certain things. There’s one thing with Galaxy S10 which might bother you and that is — what would happen to the display cut-out space once you take the screenshot on Galaxy S10? Well, don’t worry Samsung has taken care of it already. Once you take screenshots, that area will be filled rather than being blank which makes sense.
Now let’s dive into the guide on How to take Screenshots on Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10E.
How to Take Screenshots on Galaxy S10/S10 Plus/S10E
There are basically a couple of methods through which you can take screenshots on Galaxy S10 line-up. Both methods are explained below.
1. How to Take Screenshots using Hardware Buttons on Galaxy S10 Lineup
- Open the screen or application of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Now press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons together.
- You will see a click flash of the screen along with a feedback sound which indicates that the screenshot was taken successfully.
This was the procedure to take a screenshot using hardware buttons on Galaxy S10. However, if you want to make screenshot taking activity fun then follow the below guide and see how to take screenshots on Galaxy S10 with the palm swipe gesture.
2. How to take Screenshots with Palm Swipe Gesture
- First of all, make sure that Palm Swipe to capture feature is enabled on your Galaxy S10. To do so, go to Settings >> Motion Menu >> Hand Motions >> here check the Palm Swipe to capture check-box to enable the feature.
- Once the feature is enabled shape your hand like a knife with thumb facing up and place it on one edge of the screen and then swipe it to the other edge in order to take the screenshot. If you do it correctly, a swipe animation will trigger and it will save the screenshot.
- The taken screenshots will appear in the “Screenshots” folder in Gallery.
That’s it! This is how you can take screenshots on Galaxy S10/S10 Plus/S10E.