Last Updated on
Here’s a guide on how to install Android Pie Emojis and Fonts on any Android Device. Android Pie is the latest stable OS offered by Google at the moment. Though they have already announced and even released its first beta for Google Pixel Devices it’s a long way to go before we get a stable release for it. Google has added a total of 157 new emojis along with new fonts and whether your device is getting Android Pie update or not you can install these on your Android Device.
These Android Pie Emojis and Font can be installed on any Android device via Magisk Manager. These new emojis include superhero, hot & cold face, lama and gender-ambiguous parent in family emojis along with a lot more. To enjoy all these amazing Android P Emojis and Fonts you don’t necessarily need to be on Android Pie. Amazing developers have already ported Android Pie Emojis and Fonts to the older Android versions. In order to install, you will need your device to be rooted with Magisk and it should be running Magisk Manager.
Without any further ado let’s jump straight to the guide on How to Install Android P Emojis and Fonts on any Android Device.
How To Install Android Pie Emojis and Fonts On Any Android Device
- First of all download zip file which contains Android Pie Emojis and Fonts.
- Now, open up the Magisk Manager and tap on the Hamburger Menu.
- Here, select the “Modules”
- Now, tap on the ‘+’ icon at the bottom of the screen.
- After that navigate to the folder you downloaded the Magisk module to, then tap on that folder.
- The Magisk Manager will now automatically start to install Android P Emojis and Fonts module on your device.
- Once the installation is done, reboot your device.
- After the reboot is completed, you will have Android P Emojis and Fonts on your device.