Last Updated on
Gboard has to be one of those apps which is a must-have on any mobile phone. From Google Keyboard to Gboard, many keyboard applications have launched, but Gboard still stands pretty strong amongst all of them. It’s the most popular, feature-rich, and useful keyboard app on the market. In this Android Tutorial, we are going to tell you how you can download and install 100+ Free Gboard Themes. Google includes a handful of Gboard themes right out of the box for Gboard. But why stay content when can have tons of more free themes for Gboard. So, if you are interested in trying out 100s of new Gboard themes keep on reading the post.
Gboard now supports more than 500 languages, can be customized in many ways as per a user’s desire. As mentioned earlier, it does come with a handful of very good built-in themes. However, if you have a rooted device then you can get your hands on many free Gboard Themes. There’s no official third-party themes support yet. But, you can get your hands on 100+ Gboard Themes for free via a Magisk module. All these free Gboard Themes are available to download via Magisk Module. Therefore, in order to get all these free themes, your device must be rooted with Magisk Systemless Framework.
Now that you have a rooted device with Magisk systemless Framework and Magisk Manager Installed on it. Let’s jump straight to the guide and see how you can benefit from the magisk module which provides 100+ Free Gboard Themes.
Download Free Gboard Themes
- First up, open the Magisk Manager and go to the Downloads
- Now search for Gboard in the search bar. You will find ‘Gboard Themes‘ Magisk module.
- Tap on the install icon and select the install option to install the Gboard themes.
- Once the Gboard Themes module is installed, tap on Reboot option to restart your Android Device.
Now that you have installed the Gboard Themes Magisk Module, the gates to 100s of Free Gboard Themes are opened for you. However, now, you need to see how to apply these themes in Gboard (Google Keyboard.
How to Apply Themes in Gboard (Google Keyboard)
- Open the Gboard and select the theme icon from its available options.
- After that, you will be taken to the Gboard Themes screen. Here you can browse through all the available themes and apply the ones you like.