Last Updated on
Chrome 74 was released a few days ago, and we already have Chrome 75 beta available to download. This release doesn’t bring any major changes but it does continue to improve the Dark Mode which was first made available in Chrome 74. You can download Chrome 75 APK from this post. The Chrome 75 brings some really important changes to the Dark Mode. The first noticeable change is that the settings menu for it has been changed from ‘Dark mode’ to ‘Themes’. With this change, you can enforce light mode even when the system itself is in Dark Mode. The Chrome 75 still requires you to activate the #enable-android-night-mode flag to try it out.
Another irritating thing in Dark Mode in Chrome 74 was that the text written on the tabs was in Black color. It was really hard to read the black text on gray background. This user complaint has been addressed and the black text is now replaced with white. Therefore, it looks more beautiful now and is very easy to read.
Other Chrome 75 Beta Features
- More options for web animations are available to developers, with improvements to the Web Animation API.
- Synchronous network requests when a page is being closed are now blocked.
- Web pages can now check if your device supports a given sample size, sample rate, latency, and channel count for audio playback.
- The new “overscroll” and “scrollend” events allow web pages to determine when content is being over-scrolled, or when scrolling has finished. This can help create better pull-to-refresh animations, for example.
- Service Workers now appear in Chrome’s Task Manager.
- The Web Authentication API now supports PINs for “keys that implement the FIDO CTAP2 protocol.”
- A new feature is in development for freezing iframes (most embedded ads, videos, etc.) when the user scrolls past them.
- The canvas.getContext() method now supports a desynchronized hint, which could make web apps that rely on image or video processing a bit quicker.
If you don’t want to wait for the Chrome 75 Beta to arrive in your phone automatically then download the APK file from below and install it manually on your device. The APK is signed by Google and upgrades your existing app. So, download Chrome 75 APK for Android.
Download Chrome 75 APK for Android
- Download Chrome 75 APK Beta for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run Google Chrome.