Last Updated on
In this Android Tutorial, we are going to discuss how to block Facebook mid video ads on Android. Blocking or skipping a mid video ad on Facebook on Android is nearly impossible as these are a part of native video player module. So, you have to wait for that annoying ad to end before you could continue with the video you were watching. No ad-blocker app works to block the mid video ads on Android in Facebook app. Android application’s source code and features cannot be taken control by any other application, which means ad-blockers are not going to work here.
By now, you must be wondering if nothing works then how are going to block Facebook mid video ads on Android. Well, believe me, you are gonna love it once you try it. It’s actually a workaround through which you can dodge the Facebook system from showing you the annoying and lengthy video ads which sometimes force you to leave the video and go on. I myself have left many videos incomplete because of these mid video ads. Anyhow, not anymore. Follow these simple steps and you can skip these mid video ads on Android.
How to Block Facebook Mid Video Ads On Android
- Open the Facebook App on your Android Device.
- Now, go on and start playing videos until you stumble upon the one which has that annoying mid video ad.
- We all know that before the mid-video and starts an animated circle appears in the left corner. It says ‘Ad starting soon’.
- Here’s the trick to dodge the mid-video ad. As soon as that circle appears, click on ‘Comments’ and open a random ‘Profile’ from the comments section.
- Once, the Profile loads completely hit the back button to go back to the video. Tada! your video will start from where your left.
I have tried it and it works perfectly. Now I don’t have to wait for the ad to finish, I perform an above-mentioned couple of steps and poof! The ad is gone.
Drop a comment and let us know if it worked for you.