Last Updated on
A couple of weeks back Samsung unveiled the much-awaited duo in its premium Note series, Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+. Samsung had always released Note device as a solo, but this time it decided to release two variants — one is regular Galaxy Note 10 while it’s sibling is a larger Galaxy Note 10+. One obvious difference between both the devices is screen-size. Regular Galaxy Note 10 comes with 6.3-inch Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen while Galaxy Note 10+ has a slightly bigger 6.8-inch touchscreen. These devices are very new and you might need a little bit of help to get going with the device. Setting up a new device is not an issue, however, sometimes the things don’t go as you plan and you feel the need to hard reset the device. You will learn how to Factory Reset Galaxy Note 10 Plus in this article.
Benefits of Hard Reset / Factory Reset
Hard Resetting or Factory Resetting a device serves many purposes. You can wipe all the stored data on your phone within seconds. You can easily fix performance issues by performing a Hard reset / Factory reset. If you can’t get pass through your lock-screen then this comes really handy — Simply Hard Reset your device and get things done from the scratch. The most important benefit of Factory Reset / Hard Reset is that it helps you bring your device to the Factory State. So, if you have done something wrong while playing with the Android you can always Hard Reset your device to bring it back to the position as it was in when came directly out of the factory.
How to Factory Reset Galaxy Note 10 Plus
Below are the steps you need to follow in-order to factory reset your Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
- First of all, turn off your Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
- Once the device is fully powered down, Press + Hold Volume Up + Bixby + Power key together. If, somehow, upload mode shows up, let go all the keys immediately.
- Turn off your device by holding down Power + Volume Down key.
- Again turn it on by holding down Volume Up + Bixby + Power button altogether. Once the Samsung logo is shown on the screen, let go all the buttons at once.
- You are now in Recovery Mode, use Volume Rockers to navigate your way through the menu.
- Select wipe data/factory reset and press the power button.
- On the next screen, select Yes and then press the power button. Once it is done, go back to the main menu, select Reboot system now.
That’s it! You have successfully performed a Factory Reset on your Galaxy Note 10 Plus.