Last Updated on
Google Play Store 16.3.36 APK is now available for download. The download link is provided at the end of the post. Further, we will also show you how to install this APK on your Android Device. Google Play Store is one of the most important Google Apps in Android Eco-system. It’s a marketplace where all the apps which are developed for Android are listed. Keeping Google Play Store is highly recommended, as it’s essential to your over-all Android experience. In the latest Google Play Store 16.3.36 APK, the tech giant has made a lot of under the hood changes. If you are updating Google Play Store app after a long time than by install this Google Play Store APK you will get the much talked about Material Theme design.
Download Google Play Store 16.3.36 APK for Android
There are a bunch of APKs available to download based on your phone’s DPI and CPU architecture. So, before you get overwhelmed, see our guide on How to Check your Android Phone’s DPI and CPU Architecture. After going through this guide, you will be able to identify which APK is suitable for you.
- Download Google Play Store 16.3.36 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process.
- After completion, launch the Google Play Store and enjoy all more stable experience.
However, if you find the above instructions not enough for installing an APK, check out our guide How to Install APK File On an Android device.