Last Updated on
As we all know Call of Duty Mobile has made its way to iOS and Android today. The game had been in beta phase for quite a long time, however, today on 1st October 2019 it’s finally made available for download on both Android and iOS platforms. Despite the game is perfectly designed for mobile devices, there’s still a number of users who would like to play COD Mobile on PC with Keyboard and Mouse. Apart from keyboard and mouse, today we are going to tell you how to play Call of Duty Mobile with PS4 and Xbox One Controller on iPhone.
Unfortunately, this is only possible for iPhone users. Android users will have to wait in order to play Call of Duty Mobile with PS4 and Xbox One Controller on Android phones. Anyhow, before we proceed towards the guide first let me tell you the iPhone models which support PS4 Controller and Xbox One Controller.
iPhones compatible with PS4 and Xbox One Controller to Play COD Mobile
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
- iPhone X and iPhone XR
- iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
Note: In order to use the PlayStation 4 controller for Call Of Duty Mobile on the iPhone, you will need to have installed update iOS 13.
How to use PS4 controller for Call Of Duty mobile on iPhone
- Proceed to the Settings of your iPhone and turn on the Bluetooth.
- Also, turn on the Bluetooth on your controller.
- Once the Bluetooth is turned on on both iPhone and controller, simply hold down the PlayStation button and Share button simultaneously for three to four seconds.
- The light-bar at the top of your controller shall begin to flash now. It means that your controller is trying to connect to your iPhone.
- Now simply select the name of the controller in the list of devices showing up on your iPhone.
How to use Xbox One controller for Call Of Duty mobile on iPhone
All of the above is the same for the Xbox One. You will simply need to press the wireless enrolment button on the back of your controller, and this will result in its light beginning to flash quickly.
That’s it! Now you can play Call of Duty Mobile on your iPhone with PS4 and Xbox One Controller.