Last Updated on
Google has always been ahead of its competition when it comes to the camera software. Google has achieved the quality of the pictures on its Google Pixel device with a single lens that others couldn’t achieve with even 3 or 4 camera-lens setups. The search giant took the world by storm when it unveiled the Night Sight Feature in Pixel 3. The feature got so popular that nearly all the mobile manufacturers started implementing Night Sight feature in their respective camera apps. Anyhow, Google always likes to stay ahead of the competition so they have now advanced their camera game in Google Pixel 4 and introduced a feature called “Astrophotography”. In this Android Tutorial, we are going to tell you how to enable Google Camera 7.0 Astrophotography feature from Pixel 4.
Astrophotography is taking photos of stars. The only difference is that here you will be using Google Camera 7.0 Astrophotography feature to take the pictures of the stars instead of a telescope. How to enable Astrophotography in Google Camera 7.0? Well, it’s not that difficult — the feature is hidden under Night Sight Option. In order to activate it, you will need to keep your phone extremely steady and enable some options in the developer setting. Well, I will tell you in detail but first, let’s tell you how to install Google Camera 7.0 on other Android devices. Use the original Google Cam 7.9 app if you are using the Google Pixel device. For others, follow the below steps in order to install Google Camera 7.0 APK on your Android device.
How to Install Google Camera 7.0 APK On Other Android Devices
- Download Google Camera 7.0 APK
- Install this APK as you would install any other APK on the Android Device.
Here’s a detailed guide on how to install APK file on Android device.
Now that you have successfully downloaded and installed GCam 7.0 APK on your Android device, it’s about time we tell you that how to enable Google Camera 7.0 Astrophotography feature from Pixel 4.
How to Enable Google Camera 7.0 Astrophotography feature on Any Android Device
- Launch the Google Camera app on your device.
- Swipe down to get to the Settings Menu.
- Tap on the Settings icon.
- Scroll down and find “Developer Settings”. On some Gcam mods, the developer settings option is under “About”.
- Under Developer Settings, scroll down and enable the following options:
- Go back to your camera app’s main menu and select Night Sight.
- Now, in order to activate Astrophotography, you need to keep your camera really steady while taking the picture of the sky. Use a tripod to make sure you activate the Astrophotography mode.