In this Android Tutorial, we are going to tell you How to Connect Galaxy S10 to Your TV the easiest way. There are different ways to connect your Android Device to the TV and we are going to cover all the ways through which you Connect your Galaxy S10 / Galaxy S10 Plus / Galaxy S10E to the TV. The mobile phones have discounted the value of TV in our lives, everything from movie to an interesting sports match is available on smartphone devices. However, the importance of a TV might be decreased a bit but it’s not finished in any way. There are many people who still want to connect their Smartphones to their TVs. So, if you just got your Galaxy S10 and want to cast its screen on TV then this guide is for you.
How to Share Galaxy S10/S10+/S10E Screen and Data Between Computer and Mobile Device
- First of all download SideSync on your Windows PC or Mac. After that, also download and install SideSync on your Galaxy S9 or S9+.
- Once you are done with installations on your PC and your smartphone, connect your Galaxy S10/S10+/S10E with your PC via Data cable or Wi-Fi network. Use the Wi-Fi option if you want to share the screen.
- Now turn on your Samsung SmartTV and connect your device using the same Wi-Fi network your SmartTV is on.
- If you don’t own a SmartTV than you need to buy AllShare Cast Hub. Please see below how to share Galaxy S10/S10+/S10E screen with Allshare Cast Hub.
How to Mirror Galaxy S10/S10+/S10E Screen to a TV using Allshare Cast Hub
- Turn on your TV and Allshare Cast Hub.
- Use an HDMI Cable to connect your TV with Allshare Cast.
- Once both are successfully connected with each other, you will see a blue light on your Allshare Cast Hub.
- Now go to Quick Settings > Screen Mirroring on your Galaxy S10/S10+/S10E Device. And here turn on the Screen Mirroring option.
- Once you turn on the screen mirroring option you will see a list of available device nearby you.
- Select Allshare Cast Hub and enter the pin which is visible on TV.
That’s it! This is How to connect Galaxy S10 to your TV.
How to mirror Galaxy S9/S9+ Screen to a Samsung SmartTV
- Press Input from your Samsung SmartTV remote control.
- Select Screen Mirroring from your Samsung SmartTV Screen.
- Now go to Quick Settings > Screen Mirroring, on your Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Device. And here turn on the Screen Mirroring option.
- Now your Galaxy S9/S9+ will list the devices available for Screen Mirroring.
Select Samsung SmartTV and your Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10E will be connected with SmartTV.