Samsung is pacing its way to bring the stable Android 10 One UI 2.0 to its most famous Galaxy series. Exynos global variants of Galaxy S10/S10e/S10 Plus has already received Android 10 beta 1 and beta 2. Now, the Korean giant has released the third Android 10 beta for its global variants of Galaxy S10/S10e/S10 Plus. One UI 2.0 Beta 3 features many improvements and bug fixes, a detailed changelog is mentioned below. Beta 3 is live now for global variants all over the world. You will receive the update via OTA update system if you are enrolled in the beta program via Samsung Members app. If you are not enrolled, you can still download Android 10 Beta 3 for Galaxy S10/S10e/S10 Plus manually and install it without much of a hassle on your phone.
The new Android 10 Beta 3 update features new firmware build numbers G970FXXU3ZSK3 for the Galaxy S10e (SM-G970F), G973FXXU3ZSK3 for the S10 (SM-G973F), and G975FXXU3ZSK3 for the Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F).
You can only install beta 3 on your phone if it’s already running One UI 2.0 beta 2 based on Android 10. If you not, then you must first update your device manually to One UI 2.0 Beta 2 and then you can proceed with this guide to bring it up to the latest Android 10 Beta 3.
The complete changelog of One UI 2.0 Beta 3 based on Android 10
- Quick panel icons disappear and just a blue color is displayed in its place
- Nothing happens when trying to swipe down to open notification bar when the device is in landscape
- Device switches to another app when trying to change the language by swiping on the space bar
- Time does not change in real-time on AOD clock screen
- AOD fingerprint icon disappears – Dark mode is applied even if the user do not select dark mode when using battery saving mode
- Tips and user manual app force closes
- The volume button does not work properly when adjusting the volume
- The device automatically changes to dark mode even though there is a lot of battery left
- When removing a previously set alarm, the icon still is present on the notification bar
- When the screen is turned off and turned on while running the app, the status bar disappears
- Force close of Galaxy Store occurs when applying new fonts
- The photos in the security folder disappeared
- Finder app has disappeared
- The apps saved in the folder have disappeared
- Glitched Home screen’s operation with gestures
- Videos are not visible in the video library
- Nothing is recorded when trying to record via voice recording
- The icon is not visible in the status bar when wifi is connected
- Battery usage history’s graph in device care is reversed when charging and not charging
- Some themes are not applied in edge lighting’s setting
- Continuous flashing of a screen rotation icon
- No clock on the lock screen
- ‘Data service is not supported’ error message
- Keyboard stabilization
- Camera stabilization
- Gallery stabilization
- Message stabilization
- Stabilization of recent app view
- Includes other modifications
Download Android 10 Beta 3 for Exynos Galaxy S10/S10e/S10 Plus
One UI 2.0 Beta 3 based on Android 10 is now available to download for Galaxy S10/S10e/S10 Plus. Following we have listed the official Android 10 OTA update.zip file for the Exynos Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10 Plus variants.
- Download Exynos Galaxy S10 Plus Android 10 beta 3
- Download Exynos Galaxy S10 Android 10 beta 3 3
- Download Exynos Galaxy S10e Android 10 beta 3
Beta 1 and Beta 2 Downloads:
How to update Exynos Galaxy S10/S10e/S10+ to Android 10 OneUI 2.0 Beta 3
- Download OTA update zip from the links provided above. Change the name of the zip file to zip.
- Transfer the file to your phone’s internal storage or SD Card.
- Reboot your Galaxy phone into recovery mode. To do so, turn off your phone completely and then press and hold Power + Volume Up + Bixby buttons simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Once you enter the stock recovery mode, use Volume rockers to navigate and select the option “apply update from SD card“.
- Now, go to the update.zip file, which you had placed on your phone, and press the power button to select it.
- The update process will start now. It can take 15 to 20 minutes to complete. Once it’s finished, restart your device.
That’s it! You have successfully installed OneUI 2.0 Android 10 Beta 3 on your Galaxy S10/S10e/S10+.