You can download the latest version of Apktool 2.3.2 from this post. Reverse engineering Android applications are the favorite hobby of Android enthusiasts. Decompiling and modifying existing apps is a skill which open doors to endless possibilities. With this skill, developers can produce unofficial versions of apps with new themes, features, and more. The Apktool is the most used free tool which is specifically aimed at modding Android Apps. Thus, it’s one of the most important tools at a modder’s disposal. Download Apktool 2.3.2 from the link provided at the end of the post.
Apktool v2.3.2 Changelog
- [#1742] – Android P Preview Support
- [#1689] – Initial support for rebuilding with aapt2 binary
- [#1730] – Fixed issue with application with empty resources.arsc file
- [#1703] – Fixed issue with root depth kotlin folder
- [#1741] – Fixed building Apktool on Windows.
- Added warning if application is non-zero typeIdOffset is discovered.
- Update to baksmali v2.2.2
- Support for treating additional photo extensions as raw (m4a)
- Prevent temporary BRUT files from clogging temp directories.