Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus have so many amazing features which make these smartphones the best ones to be released in 2018 so far. However, among all this awesomeness there is a small app which is gaining popularity as well. The app is called My BP Lab App. It helps a user to check for the blood pressure and help in research about stress issues. Samsung, in near future, will make My BP Lab App part of Galaxy S9 health app. For now, you can download Galaxy S9 Blood Pressure Monitoring App APK from this article. Also, heed instructions given below to know How to use Galaxy S9 Blood Pressure Monitoring App to get accurate results.
The app is only available in the US at this moment, therefore, if you want to try out the blood pressure monitoring app in any other part of the world then you need to download the APK. So, without any further ado, move forward and download Galaxy S9 blood pressure monitoring app APK.
Download Galaxy S9 Blood Pressure Monitoring App APK
- Download Galaxy S9 Blood Pressure Monitoring APP APK.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, launch My BP Lab App.
Now that you have successfully installed the app, it’s time to see How to use Galaxy S9 Blood Pressure Monitoring App.
How to Use Galaxy S9 Blood Pressure Monitoring App
The App will ask or basic details of the user. It includes personal details as well as habits such as smoking etc.
- First of all, relax and sit calmly sit down.
- Now, put your index finger on the back sensor.
- Then raise the arm and phone to the same level as your heart.
- The sensor will now record the blood pressure for few seconds.
- At last, the reading will be displayed on the screen.
Note: Never ever consider this app as a replacement for your doctor. If you are not feeling well, always consult a doctor at your earliest convenience. This app is meant to keep a casual record of your Blood Pressure readings.