Hill Climb Racing has received a massive new update today for Android devices. The new Hill Climb Racing is Hill Climb Racing 1.33.0 and its launched on 5 May 2017. The new update features a new vehicle called the Trophy Truck, a new stage called the Arena and there are some bug fixes and performance improvements. In Hill Climb Racing, you will play as Newton Bill, a young uphill racer who will not rest until he has conquered the highest hills up on the moon. If you haven’t played Hill Climb Racing before then it’s time to play this amazing Physics based title. The new Hill Climb Racing 1.33.0 is already available on the Google Play Store but if you want to download Hill Climb Racing 1.33.0 directly then you can do it by following the steps.
Here are some cool features of Hill Climb Racing 1.33.0:
– Lots of different vehicles with unique upgrades (many different vehicles: bike, truck, jeep, tank, etc.)
– Tuneable parts include engine, suspension, tires and 4WD
– Numerous stages with levels to reach in each (Countryside, Desert, Arctic and the Moon! +++)
– Share your score with a screenshot with your friends!
– Cool graphics and smooth physics simulation
– Designed to look good on low resolution and high resolution devices (incl. tablets)
– Real turbo sound when you upgrade your engine!
– Garage mode: build and drive your dream vehicle with custom parts!
– 27+ Levels!
– 28+ Vehicles!
New Improvements in Hill Climb Racing 1.33.0:
Download Hill Climb Racing 1.33.0 APK for Android:
- Download Hill Climb Racing 1.33.0 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run Hill Climb Racing.
If you have any questions, do let us know in the comments.