Pokemon Go has finally received the massive update and it includes a bunch of new features and 80 new Pokemon of the Jhoto league, new berries and some major and minor bug fixes. The new Pokemon Go 0.57.2 APK is now available for Android and it features the new starter Pokemon, new mechanics and a lot more.
For reference, the new starters include Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile. Additionally, Zubat can now evolve into Crobat, Slowpoke can evolve into Slowking, Onix can evolve into Steelix, Chansey can evolve into Blissey, Seadra can evolve into Kingdra, Scyther can evolve into Scizor, Eevee can evolve into Espeon and Umbreon, and Porygon can evolve into Porygon 2. Some of these evolutions will require special items, such as a Metal Coat.
Here are the complete patch notes of Pokemon Go 0.57.2:
- Over 80 additional Pokémon originally discovered in the Johto region can be caught.
- Gender-specific variations of select Pokémon can be caught.
- Added new encounter mechanics.
- Added Poké Ball and Berry selection carousels to the encounter screen.
- Added two new Berries.
- Added new avatar outfit and accessory options.
- Added new night-mode map and encounter music.
- Added bonus Candies for catching Evolved Pokémon.
- Implemented Apple Watch connection stability improvement.
- Various bug fixes.
- Minor text fixes.
Download Pokemon Go 0.57.2 APK for Android:
- Download Pokemon Go 0.57.2 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run Pokemon Go.
That’s it. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.