Pokemon Go has received a massive update on January 18, 2018, with version number 0.89.1. This first update of 2018 for Pokemon GO so it has a lot of things to offer. You can download Pokemon Go 0.89.1 APK for Android from this post. Pokemon Go was released back in July 2016 and since then people are crazy about this augmented reality game. In this update, Niantic has resolved a bug that caused the Pokémon collection screen to scroll to the top after evolving, transferring, or renaming a Pokémon. Now you can sort the PokeDex according to your region. Moreover, incubator sorting order is also improved when selecting an incubator.
Apart from these major fixes, Niantic has ironed out many small but frustrating bugs. As soon as you update your game to Pokemon Go 0.89.1 you will feel a sudden performance boost. The update is available for both Android and iOS. Therefore, if you want to download Pokemon Go 0.89.1 APK for Android then proceed further and download the APK file and install it on your Android phone.
Download Pokemon Go 0.89.1 APK for Android
- Download Pokemon Go 0.89.1 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run latest Pokemon Go from your App drawer.
Do let us know in the comments that did you like the latest Pokemon Go 0.89.1 APK.