Pokemon GO is nearly two years old and apparently, mobile gamers have moved on to games like Rules of Survival, PUBG Mobile, FortCraft, etc. But that’s not entirely true, there is still a large fraction of the community which plays Pokemon Go on daily basis. For such players, Niantic keeps on updating the game. Recently, Pokemon GO has received an update on 15 March 2018. This update has bumped the game version to 0.93.4. You can download Pokemon GO 0.93.4 APK for Android.
This is not a big update in terms of features. But Niantic has made a lot of efforts in ironing out the existing bugs. One of the most annoying bugs was that the defeated Pokemon was kept at 1HP. Niantic has taken care of this bug and now the defeated Pokemon return as a fainted Pokemon.
Therefore, if you still love to play Pokemon GO then you should definitely update the game. Download Pokemon GO 0.93.4 APK and install it on your Android device.
Download Pokemon GO 0.93.4 APK for Android
- Download Pokemon GO 0.93.4 APK for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run Pokemon GO.