Sarahah is the latest and most popular anonymous messaging app for mobile platforms and is currently at the top of the app store’s charts leaving behind Youtube and social media apps such as Instagram, and Facebook. Sarahah’s first aim was to make this app for employees to give their bosses honest and constructive feedback but later on Zain al-Abidin Tawafiq, the creator of the application decided to make it available for anyone.
How Sarahah Works?
Sarahah is a simple to use application. You need to create an account which generates a link to an individual’s comment page. Users share the generated link on their social accounts and Snapchat account. Once placed, other users can leave anonymous comments.
What does Sarahah means?
Sarahah is an Arabic word which means “Honesty”, “Frankness” and “Candor”
Sarahah is currently available on Android and iOS platform but there is a way to use Sarahah on PC. We have used Sarahah on PC running on Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and MAC OS X and it worked perfectly. If you are interested and want to download and install Sarahah for PC then follow the steps.
How to download and install Sarahah for PC Windows and MAC:
- Download Sarahah APK on your PC.
- Download and Install Bluestacks on your PC or MAC.
- Once you have installed BlueStacks, double-click the downloaded Sarahah APK.
- The Sarahah APK will be installed using BlueStacks.
- Once the installation is completed, open BlueStacks and locate the recently installed Sarahah.
- Now click the Sarahah Icon and start browsing the internet.
That’s it! Now you know How to install Sarahah for PC and MAC.