In this Android Tutorial, we will tell you how to enable driving mode on Galaxy S9 / Galaxy S9+. This is a great feature which comes built-in with Verizon Galaxy S9 / Galaxy S9+. The driving mode of Verizon Galaxy S9 / Galaxy S9+ actually rejects a call and send the message to the caller automatically. This way you don’t even have to look at the mobile screen to reject the call and send the message. Driving Mode makes everything automated. You can let your caller know that you are driving for the time being, by sending a default message that says “I’m driving right now – I’ll get back to you later” without even touching the screen.
However, this is a very useful feature and users should keep it enabled on their phones while driving. Here is how to enable driving mode on Galaxy S9 /S9+. This guide is applicable on Galaxy S9 (SM-G960V) and Galaxy S9+ (SM965V), these are the Verizon Models.
How to Enable Driving Mode on Galaxy S9 /Galaxy S9+
- Open the dedicated Messages+ app on your Verizon Galaxy S9 / Galaxy S9+.
- Now Tap on the menu button located at the upper-left corner of the display.
- Select Driving Mode.
- Tap on Add Device to associate a Bluetooth device to the Driving Mode.
- After Pairing your Phone with Car’s Bluetooth, check the box for the option labeled as “Driving Mode Auto-reply”.
- After selecting “Driving Mode Auto-reply” you could also change the predefined text to something more personalized.
However, to disable Driving mode on Verizon Galaxy S9 / Galaxy S9+ simply uncheck the Driving Mode Auto-Reply option.