Samsung Galaxy S8 is the first device to have Bluetooth 5.0 capability. Bluetooth 5.0 is the latest technology with the 4 times more range than its older versions, moreover, it claims to have lightning fast pairing times and has the capability of connecting two devices at once. But, unfortunately, with all these awesome features Bluetooth 5.0 is not performing as expected on Galaxy S8. There are multiple reports about Bluetooth 5.0 not working properly on Galaxy S8. In some instances, Galaxy S8 doesn’t even see their devices. If users manage to connect their Galaxy S8 with their Bluetooth Devices, the connection is so poor that it feels like they are listening to the music on very old CD which skips the audio. However, as usual, in this tutorial, we will tell you How to Fix Bluetooth 5.0 connecting problem on Galaxy S8.
Samsung is yet to comment on Bluetooth 5.0 connection problem. The problem is getting bigger, and there is a massive thread opened on Samsung Official Community. Users are claiming that the Bluetooth which used to work perfectly with Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S7 or any other Android Device simply refuses to work seamlessly with Bluetooth 5.0 on Galaxy S8.
So, instead of waiting for some software update by Samsung, use our tutorial to fix Bluetooth 5.0 connecting problem on Galaxy S8.
How to Fix Bluetooth 5.0 Connecting Problem on Galaxy S8
Method #1 to fix Bluetooth 5.0 connecting problem on Galaxy S8:
- Turn off both the Galaxy S8 and your Bluetooth accessory.
- Now turn them both back on.
- Delete any pairing which already exists.
- Once all the pairings are deleted, try to repair your Bluetooth accessory.
Hopefully, this will fix your connecting problem.
Method#2 to fix Bluetooth 5.0 connecting problem on Galaxy S8:
- Go to Settings >> Application Manager, here Display system apps (you may need to either swipe left/right or choose from the menu in the top right corner)
- Now select Bluetooth from the list.
- Once you Bluetooth options, tap on Storage and then on Clear Cache.
- This will remove all the cache along with all the pairings.
Now try to repair your Bluetooth accessory.
Please let us know in the comments section if our tutorial fixed your Bluetooth connectivity on Galaxy S8/S8+.