Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is out there in the market for quite some time now and in general, people are loving it. But every device has its issues initially, same is the case with Galaxy Note 8. People are reporting issues with Bluetooth of Galaxy Note 8. Unfortunately, no Samsung official has taken these complaints seriously and left the users hanging with these irritating Bluetooth connectivity issues. We at AndroidTutorial decided to take things in hand try some workarounds which could Fix Galaxy Note 8 Bluetooth Issues.
Please note that these are official patches or updates by Samsung, so it’s not quite 100% that these fixes will work and fix your Bluetooth issue with Galaxy Note 8. But it’s worth a try because in majority cases these fixes worked. Therefore, without any further ado let’s try out below solutions.
How to Fix Galaxy Note 8 Bluetooth Issues
Factory Data Reset Galaxy Note 8
- Go to Settings of your Galaxy Note 8
- Tap on System and after that Tap on Reset.
- In ‘Reset’ Tap on Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and then Erase everything.
This will erase your device completely. All your data including, apps, photos, videos, contacts, Google accounts, everything will be erased. Therefore, before performing Factory Data Reset make sure that you have successfully created the backup of all the important data.
Clear cache partition on Galaxy Note 8
- Turn off your Galaxy Note 8.
- Now boot your device in recovery mode.
- In recovery mode use volume rockers to go through the options. Use the power button to make the selection.
- In recovery menu, scroll to the Wipe Cache Partition. After that select Wipe all user data and select Clearing cache can take up to 4 to 5 minutes. So, be patient.
- Once the cache is cleared, reboot your device.
Clear Cache of Bluetooth
- Launch the Settings app on your Galaxy Note 8.
- Then Go to the Application Manager and open it.
- Swipe Right to left to switch to All Tabs. Here tap on Bluetooth.
- Now Tap on ‘Forcefully stop it’ and then Tap on ‘Clear Cache’.
- After that, clear the Bluetooth Data.
- Restart the device now.
Hopefully, Galaxy Note 8 Bluetooth Issues will be resolved by using above methods.