Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL are the latest smartphones released by Google. The search giant started Pixel line of the device in place of Nexus. Since the launch of Pixel series Google has managed to produce some brilliant devices. Recently announced Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL will come loaded with Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box. Sometimes, users face problem such as Google Pixel 2 turns off Randomly. This problem could occur due to many reasons like battery damage, overcharging, hardware problem etc. Fortunately Google Pixel 2 turning off itself issue can be fixed provided there is not any serious damage in hardware. If that’s the case then you should immediately claim your warranty.
There are two methods through which you can fix the issue of Google Pixel 2 or Pixel XL 2 turning off randomly. Let us take a look at these methods one by one.
How to Fix Google Pixel 2 Turns off Randomly Issue
Factory Data Reset Pixel 2
- Go to Settings of your Pixel 2
- Tap on System and after that Tap on Reset.
- In ‘Reset’ Tap on Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and then Erase everything.
This will erase your device completely. All your data including, apps, photos, videos, contacts, Google accounts, everything will be erased. Therefore, before performing Factory Data Reset make sure that you have successfully created the backup of all the important data.
Clear cache partition on Pixel 2
- Turn off your Google Pixel 2.
- Now boot your device in recovery mode. To do so, Press and Hold Volume Down + Power Down button at the same time until the phone vibrates.
- In recovery mode use volume rockers to go through the options. Use the power button to make the selection.
- In recovery menu, scroll to the Wipe Cache Partition. After that select Wipe all user data and select Clearing cache can take up to 4 to 5 minutes. So, be patient.
- Once the cache is cleared, reboot your device.
That’s it! We are quite sure that by using above methods you can easily solve the Google Pixel 2 Turns off Randomly Issue.